2022-2025 Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual (P-24/27)
- Available electronically now, the 2022-2025 Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual (P-24/27)
- Hard copy manuals. Now available for purchase from your local Area Office
2022 Australian Service Conference (ASC)
- 2022 Australian Service Conference Summary
Documents for Groups
- Guidelines adapted for use in Australia by AGSO
- Current Public Liability Insurance Certificate (for all Areas around Australia)
- Al-Anon Opening/Closing (downloads automatically) new!
- Alateen Opening/Closing (downloads automatically) new!
- Registering a new group? Group Registration Form
View our Free Downloads here.
Australian General Service Office (AGSO) bank account details for Electronic Funds Transfer:
BSB: 063158 Acct No.: 10035455
We ask members to please email AGSO when making a donation: email@example.com advising of a full name and the Group or Area you belong to. Then we can reply with your receipt. If it’s a regular donation and you always use the same reference, it’s only necessary to send us one email at the start.
- Credit Card Options are available using PayID using our ABN No. 20 005 700 112 and PayPalUse the QR code for Personal Donations to the Al-Anon Australia General Fund via the GiveNow website.
Ideas and suggestions
Fact Sheet For Professionals here
Alateen Posters to print
Al-Anon Posters to print
- Hope in a Bottle Poster (A5 printable version)
- Hope in a Bottle Poster (3 bottles, printable version)
- Hope in a Bottle Poster (3 bottles, portrait, printable version)
- Do you wish the drinking would stop? Poster (A4 printable version)
PowerPoint: Introducing Al-Anon (this PowerPoint presentation is for members in the Community)
Member Information Resources
Have You Heard? The e-newsletter from your Australian General Service Office (AGSO) to any member or Australian groups that have an email address registered with us.
Reading Al-Anon’s Legacies Aloud
This link (provided here) offers guidance on the topic: Reading aloud the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Al-Anon Family Groups as written (taken from the UK and Eire General Service Office).
Public Information (P.I.)
- Ideas & Suggestions (includes Open Letters, literature suggestions)
- Al-Anon Family Groups Australia’s YouTube Channel
- Radio Community Service Announcements Letter of Introduction
Spread The Word
Newsletter for Al-Anon members undertaking PI service work
PI Booklet: Families Facing Alcoholism
- An informative publication aimed at professionals and prospective.
- Available for purchase through your Area Office or online
- Download a digital copy here!
- Families Facing Alcoholism, offers hope to members of the public who are yet to find the help and understanding we have found in Al-Anon.
- Mother Of An Alcoholic (member sharing)
A print-friendly image of the poster display to download and print it out, or attach it to an email and send to a service buddy, or take to a business meeting. (Click the link, then check in your Downloads folder!)
Make a donation
In accordance with Tradition Seven, Al-Anon Family Groups is fully self-supporting through members contributions and literature sales only.
Visit the Online Store
View Upcoming Events and Conferences
View our upcoming events in Australia and notable international events.